Monday, October 4, 2010

1965 Utica HS Reunion 9-25-2010

Hard to believe but it's been 45 years since I graduated high school. Although I found out they have been having a class reunion every 5 years since 1975 this was the first time I knew about them. Actually, have Facebook to thank for that, as one of my classmates contacted me through it this past year. Through him the Reunion Committee was able to locate and send me an invitation. My graduating class was 500 that year and I probably hung with 1/2 dozen of those kids back then. About 100 graduates showed up for this reunion, so even though many of the yearbook pictures and peoples faces, and even their voices in some cases were familiar I had no actually memories associated with them. None of my high school buddies were able to attend. We'll try again in 2015!! Never the less had a great evening, meeting some new people and dancing to all those great hits of the era, like this one!!

1965 Class Memory Board (double-click to enlarge)

Band played great 50-60's music

Dancing the evening away!

Yearbook Photo
Posted by Picasa

No comments: