Saturday, August 29, 2015

Andria, my daughter from my first marriage, wed Larry Carrignan Jr atBaypointe Inn on Gun Lake, Michigan.

Andria, my daughter from my first marriage, wed Larry Carrignan Jr at Baypointe Inn on Gun Lake, Michigan. Larry has two beautiful daughters, Courtney and Cali, from a previous marriage. They reside in Milford, Connecticut, but chose Michigan for the ceremony so relatives from Andria's side of the family to be able to attend. Dagmar and I were so happy to be able to attend with our 3 sons and their families. We rented a cottage on Gun Lake for the week so we could just hang out together.















2 comments:

Paula Hoy said...

Very nice wedding dagmar and david...

David Liem said...

Randy Santarius We will be traveling until about mid-October. Then landing back in Mesa. How's your house coming?