Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Had my cataract surgery this morning.

Had my cataract surgery this morning. Everything went well according to my Doctor. Ever notice how when you're wearing an eye patch you lose a bit of your depth perception? In a motorhome that can be a bad as everything is so tight. Let's hope I don't have any accidents today. The patch comes off tomorrow. The doctor says peoples' vision are variable then, may be good or not so good. Smooths out in about two weeks and then it is what it is. I was starting to see double out of my left eye and that's why I chose to have the surgery.


6 comments:

Leslie Birmingham said...

He needs a pirate eye patch. Argh! So glad all went we'll.

Bill Boyce said...

Oh! I thought dagmar through a poached egg at you this morning. No, I've never experienced a depth perception problem considering that I only have 1 eye to begin with. You need to have Dagmar paint your eye black with a magic marker... No! Not your right eye...

Joe Sallot said...

Look dramatic.  Reminds me of a movie star.  But I don't know which one.  Hope all works out.

Kathi Dell said...

Looks pretty good? No goggles?

Mark DeShon said...

Dave,



Just arrived home from WDC @ 0300 this morning after 3 days. I hope you are
doing well and will look forward to your successful recuperation. Follow
orders and do not overdo it. Hang in there.



Mark DeShon | 913-638-3585 (mobile) | <****@**>
****@**

David Liem said...

No orders, you can do anything you want after cataract surgery!! Been playing Pickleball and everything is reasonable, still waiting for my eye to get full focus but it gets better everyday.