Friday, May 31, 2013

It appears Motorola has come up with a wearable temporary electronictatoo of sorts that allows you to automatically...

It appears Motorola has come up with a wearable temporary electronic tatoo of sorts that allows you to automatically login to all of your devices. It's also has a pill that you can swallow to accomplish the same thing. The author is familiar with the biblical 'mark of the beast' implications but thinks most Christians don't subscribe to a literal interpretation. I don't think a TEMPORARY tatoo would qualify as the 'mark of the beast'. What do you think? Would you opt for the tatoo, the pill, or neither?
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/05/31/motorola_tattoo_pill_authentication/

7 comments:

Dagmar Liem said...

David...why would you concern yourself with this, unless this is still
"roaming" as possibilities in your own thoughts. Unless, of course, you
want to stir up trouble in your circle of Christian friends. And if so,
what kind of answers do you expect to get? What is the purpose of this ???

Bill Boyce said...

I'm not a tattoo guy under any circumstances. I wonder if the Motorola board of directors approved research on this...

David Liem said...

Somebody certainly signed off on the research. And you can be sure it was high up in the food chain. Probably even in Google, their owner. Yeah, I don't recollect you sporting any tattoos but I didn't know that was a religious decision. I just thought it was an age thing!!

Joe Sallot said...

I don't believe in violating my beautiful body.  I can manually logon.

Bill Boyce said...

For the most part I think they look like s*** . In fact, probably more than most. And like Joe I can log on manually. I don't know anything about this mark of the beast thing.

David Liem said...

BTW Bill, I've sort of gotten used to way tatoo's look!! I'm actually starting to like the way people look wearing them.

Bill Boyce said...

Still, not my deal.