Monday, August 12, 2013

We took a drive the other day up Boulder Creek Canyon stopping atvarious scenic spots on our way to Nederland.

We took a drive the other day up Boulder Creek Canyon stopping at various scenic spots on our way to Nederland. Near Boulder Creek Waterfall we noticed someone going hand over hand on a cable across the creek. Dagmar then noticed there were actually climbers on the peak in front up us. Looks like so much fun, I just wish I wasn't afraid of heights, darnit!!





2 comments:

Susan Jacobs said...

I actually thought that was you at first than I read your post! I'm not afraid of heights and I don't think I would have the courage to do that :)
Have FUN!

Dagmar Liem said...

And David forgot to mention that ALL the climbers were women! Also, Nederland is famous for the Norwegian guy who died and asked to be put "on ice" there. His son is back in Norway but comes once a year to take care of the " ice situation"!